PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ONLINE ONLY PRODUCT. IT WILL TAKE UP TO 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS.
Inspired by International culinary icon and French Chef Auguste Escoffier, Chasseur Escoffier Cookware range offers high performance cookware at its finest.
Featuring timeless and classic designs with traditional contours, the Chasseur Escoffier range has a tri-ply construction, with each metal containing characteristics that when combined together create peak performance.
The outer layer is copper, which creates outstanding heat conductivity and provides an elegant and timeless look. Aluminium is the inner layer, best known for it’s ability to ensure even heat distribution and prevention of hot spots.
A third layer of which is stainless steel is the surface to which you cook on, creating a food safe cooking surface that is easy to care and maintain for. Double riveted handles are constructed with ergonomic design and elegance in mind to ensure optimum functionality.
- The Escoffier range is made of 3 layers: copper on the outside, aluminium in the core, and stainless steel on the inner surface. The triply construction gives the cookware superior heat conductivity.
- Using copper on the external finish makes the cookware range elegant and beautiful.
- The cookware will heat up almost instantly and evenly while cooling down just as fast, giving the cook incredible control.
- Ergonomic handles for ease of use and handling.
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
USE AND CARE
- Chasseur Escoffier is made of tri-ply material with copper on the external surface. As with all copper cookware, it requires special care to maintain its lovely finish.
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- It is not recommended to clean copper cookware in the dishwasher to maintain its beautiful finish.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar
The Escoffier collection is compatible with all heat sources EXCEPT induction.