PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ONLINE ONLY PRODUCT. IT WILL TAKE UP TO 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS.
The Escoffier universal steamer can fit into a 16cm, 18cm, 20cm saucepan, so steaming your vegetables or even meat should be a breeze. Named after Auguste Escoffier, whose name is synonymous with classical French cuisine – Chasseur’s ESCOFFIER Copper Triply Cookware range is a true classic.
- The Escoffier range is made of 3 layers: copper on the outside, aluminium in the core, and stainless steel on the inner surface. The triply construction gives the cookware superior heat conductivity.
- Using copper on the external finish makes the cookware range elegant and beautiful.
- The cookware will heat up almost instantly and evenly while cooling down just as fast, giving the cook incredible control.
- Ergonomic handles for ease of use and handling.
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
USE AND CARE
- Chasseur Escoffier is made of tri-ply material with copper on the external surface. As with all copper cookware, it requires special care to maintain its lovely finish.
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- It is not recommended to clean copper cookware in the dishwasher to maintain its beautiful finish.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar