PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ONLINE ONLY PRODUCT. IT WILL TAKE UP TO 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS.
Roast your favourite meat or vegetables with the beautiful Escoffier roasting pan with rack. Named after Auguste Escoffier, whose name is synonymous with classical French cuisine – Chasseur’s ESCOFFIER Copper Triply Cookware range is a true classic. Using copper on the external finish makes the range stand-out. Beautifully curved handles and domed lids complete the timeless French design. One of the oldest metals used for cookware, the beauty and elegance of copper is only matched by its unsurpassed heat conductivity, making it the choice of chefs. A copper pan will heat up almost instantly and cool down just as fast, giving the cook incredible control.
- The Escoffier range is made of 3 layers: copper on the outside, aluminium in the core, and stainless steel on the inner surface. The triply construction gives the cookware superior heat conductivity.
- Using copper on the external finish makes the cookware range elegant and beautiful.
- The cookware will heat up almost instantly and evenly while cooling down just as fast, giving the cook incredible control.
- Ergonomic handles for ease of use and handling.
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
USE AND CARE
- Chasseur Escoffier is made of tri-ply material with copper on the external surface. As with all copper cookware, it requires special care to maintain its lovely finish.
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- It is not recommended to clean copper cookware in the dishwasher to maintain its beautiful finish.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar
The Escoffier collection is compatible with all heat sources EXCEPT induction.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with new products and specials: