PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ONLINE ONLY PRODUCT. IT WILL TAKE UP TO 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS.
If you need to prepare food for a big group, you only need the Maison multi-pot set. Chasseur’s Maison cookware range is perfect for your everyday cooking. Made of high-grade stainless steel, this cookware range is durable, safe and stylish. Beautifully curved handles and domed lids complete the timeless French design. The base has a core layer of aluminum for improved heat conductivity. It is compatible with all cook tops including induction.
- Made of high quality stainless steel that is durable and safe to use.
- The bottom is bonded with aluminum for heat conductivity
- Suitable for use on all stove tops – including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 260°°C
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
USE AND CARE
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar