PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ONLINE ONLY PRODUCT. IT WILL TAKE UP TO 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS.
The Maison universal steamer can fit into a 16cm, 18cm, 20cm saucepan, so steaming your vegetables or even meat should be a breeze. Chasseur’s Maison cookware range is perfect for your everyday cooking. Made of high-grade stainless steel, this cookware range is durable, safe and stylish. Beautifully curved handles and domed lids complete the timeless French design.
- Made of high quality stainless steel that is durable and safe to use.
- The bottom is bonded with aluminum for heat conductivity
- Suitable for use on all stove tops – including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 260°°C
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
USE AND CARE
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar