PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 7-10 working days to processing.
The square grills are great for meat, fish, seafood, fruits, vegetables and brochettes – giving you professional seared marks and flavour every time. It is also ideal for searing meat before putting in the oven to complete the cooking process. The grooves allow cooking with less oil for healthier cooking. This product is made in France. It provides all the benefits of cooking with cast-iron including compatibility with use of induction and other cook tops.
- Made in France – produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique – every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process – the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces – to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly – Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Beautiful enough to use from the stove top or oven – straight to the table top.
- Oven Safe to 250°C
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
USE AND CARE
- To prevent food from burning and sticking to the grill, ensure that only low to medium heat is used. Never use the high heat setting. Never use the booster setting on induction stove. Make sure that the pan is heated well before putting food in.
- Do not heat empty – put a little oil or lightly smear the grill with greased absorbent paper before cooking.
- We advise against routinely putting enamelled cast iron cookware in the dishwasher. These machines use specific cleaning products that can tarnish and damage the enamel. Avoid the dishwasher completely for items with wooden handles.
- Avoid drops and knocks, especially on the edges of the product, to keep it free of chips and in tip-top shape. Do not use metal scrapers or other metal utensils. Do not cut up food inside your pot, pan or dish, or you may damage the enamel.
- Dry the cookware completely after washing before storing it away. If, despite this, some rust patches should appear – which is not dangerous – rub a little cooking fat on the affected spots. For cookware with black matte enamel – you might see white spots after use, caused by minerals from water or starch from food. Follow the same instructions for drying and putting a layer of oil on the matte black enamel.