- Made of natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology
- Easy to use, the holes in the base and lid help the dough to rise and create a dry, crispy crust
- Thanks to the ribs, the dough will not stick, and the lid creates the right level of humidity for baking delicious baguettes
- The holes in the lid help creating a thin, crispy crust so special to French baguettes
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning.
- Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- Colour: Linen
- Made in France. 10 year guarantee.
- Material: * HR Ceramic® (High Resistance), for use in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).
- Capacity: 3.09L
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5 working day to processing.