The secret of a successful, crusty loaf lies in the baking. The dome of the Emile Henry Round Bread Baker is made from refractory ceramic, producing the same level of humidity as a traditional bread oven. This is what creates a thick, crispy crust and a light, airy inside
- The highly resistant glaze and the criss-cross pattern on the platter prevent the loaf from sticking and make cleaning easy.
- The Round Bread Baker is the ideal tool for baking your crusty homemade bread!
- When used upside down, the lid can also be used as a mixing bowl for preparing the dough and proofing.
- Made in France
- Guaranteed 10 years
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- Packaging Type: Giftbox
- Colour: Linen
- Material: * HR Ceramic® (High Resistance), for use in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).
- Capacity: 5.2L