Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker 24x15cm Charcoal
Out of stock
- Our Bread Loaf Baker allows you to bake all kinds of home-made bread with a crispy crust and soft inside.
- The refractory ceramic and domed lid create the right level of humidity during cooking to get a perfect loaf.
- The holes in the base and lid help the dough to rise and create a dry, crispy crust whilst the ridges on the bottom prevent the dough from sticking.
- Made from Emile Henry’s special formula HR® (High Resistance) ceramic, it diffuses heat evenly to bring out the most subtle flavours of your ingredients.
- Resistant and sturdy, it can also be used under the grill or for reheating or defrosting in the microwave and is oven-safe up to 270°C (520°F).
- The special clay from Burgundy heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning and will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- Use in oven, microwave and freezer.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that created it.
- Care Instructions:
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- Colour: Charcoal
- Material: * HR Ceramic® (High Resistance), for use in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).
- Capacity: 2L