PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5 working days to processing.
- Our crème brûlée dishes have a perfectly flat surface and a diameter of 12cm, ideal for caramelizing sugar with a blowtorch or hot iron.
- Whether it’s a goat’s cheese crème brûlée with honey or a tomato and mozzarella crumble as starter, or even a traditional crème brûlée as dessert, you will get a perfect result every time.
- They are quite shallow for even heat distribution, and perfectly stackable in the fridge.
- Made from Emile Henry’s special formula HR® (High Resistance) ceramic, it can be used in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).
- The special clay from Burgundy heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning and will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that made it.
Follow us on facebook to keep up with new products and specials: