Our Crown Baker allows you to make a ring of 8 light, crispy, small bread or brioche rolls. Whether you bake plain dinner rolls, fancy olive and cheese rolls, or sweet chocolate buns, it is a guaranteed success-–even more so presented as a crown!
- Simply divide the dough into eight even pieces, place them in the floured cavities, cover with the lid and place in the oven.
- Each cavity shapes a small bread roll which links to the others while rising and baking in order to form a perfect crown.
- The refractory ceramic of the crown-shaped base and the lid creates the right level of humidity during cooking, helping the dough to rise and creating a light inside with a crispy crust.
- Easy to turn out, the baked crown can be served whole or as individual dinner rolls; they simply detach neatly.
- The baker is dishwasher safe and keeps a low profile for compact storage with the lid stacked upside down inside the base.
- Made in France
- Guaranteed 10 years
- Care Instructions:
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- Colour: Linen
- Material: * HR Ceramic® (High Resistance), for use in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).