The Emile Henry Large Bread Loaf Baker allows you to bake large, generous loaves (up to 1.5kg), easy to cut into equal slices. To vary the taste and texture of your bread (gluten-free, rye bread etc), you can mix different flours together.
- Thanks to the domed lid made from refractory ceramic, the Baker creates the same conditions as a traditional bread oven, with the right level of humidity during the baking process to get a golden, crispy crust with a soft, airy inside.
- The ribs on the bottom prevent the loaf from sticking, and the small handles make it easy to manipulate, even when hot.
- The base also fits inside the lid for easy storage. Italian bread, plaited grainy loaves , the Large Bread Loaf Baker allows you to bake a wide variety of different recipes.
- Care Instructions:
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- Colour: Linen
- Material: * HR Ceramic® (High Resistance), for use in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).
- Capacity: 4.5L