- Thanks to Emile Henry’s innovative Flame ceramic®, our casseroles offer all the advantages of cooking in ceramic with slow, even cooking which brings out the flavours of your ingredients.
- The casserole is designed for use on all types of stove top and in the traditional oven, so you begin cooking on the element and finish off in the oven.
- Made in France from Burgundian clay for gentle, even heating—ideal for bringing out flavours during slow cooking.
- The special clay will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- Use in the oven, on electric or gas elements, in the microwave and freezer, if using and induction disk, it maybe used on induction also.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that made it.
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- Handwashing is recommended
- Made in France. 10 year guarantee.
- Colour: Charcoal
- Material: * Created for use directly on the heat (gas, electricity), if using and induction disk, it maybe used on induction also. Our Flame® products can also be used in the oven at a temperature of 500°C/930°F and also the microwave* Sauté ingredients on the element and finish off cooking in the oven* Always start on a low heat for the first 5 minutes, then increase the heat gently
- Capacity: 3.7L
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5 working day to processing.