- Dating as far back as the 9th century, the tagine’s conical shape creates a moist, hot cooking environment. As the food cooks, steam rises into the cone, condenses, and then trickles back down the sides. The dish finishes tender, aromatic and rich with flavour.
- Made from Flame Ceramic, the tagine can be used either directly on the heat or in the oven, induction ovens can be used if using an induction disk, and allows you to make delicious tagines, stews and any other recipe which requires simmering.
- Made in France from Burgundian clay for gentle, even heating—ideal for bringing out flavours during slow cooking.
- The special clay will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- Use in the oven, on electric or gas elements, in the microwave and freezer.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that made it.
- Made in France. 10 years guarantee.
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher