- A generous single serve, or just enough for two. Ideal for Pasta Bakes, Shepherd’s Pie, Fruit Crumbles or the icon Bacon and Egg Pie
- Made from Emile Henry’s special formula HR® (High Resistance) ceramic, it diffuses heat evenly to bring out the most subtle flavours of your ingredients
- Resistant and sturdy, it can also be used under the grill or for reheating or defrosting in the microwave and is oven-safe up to 270°C (520°F)
- The special clay from Burgundy heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning and will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
-The unique composition ensures even heat distribution; ideal for pastry
- Use in oven, microwave and freezer
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that created it
- Colour: Flour (White)
- Material: * HR Ceramic® (High Resistance), for use in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).
- Made in France. 10 years guarantee.
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
- Dishwasher safe
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher