This quintessential knife set features three Asian style Furi favourites to help you prepare any mealtime masterpiece.
East/West™ Santoku 17cm (7 inch) – Unrelenting sharpness from the East, unmatched strength from the West, this knife is a cross between a Western Cook’s Knife and an Eastern Vegetable Chopper. It can be used for varied cutting tasks from fine chopping to dicing and paper-thin slicing. Scalloped indentations on the blade reduce cutting friction to make slicing faster and easier.
Asian Vegetable Chopper 15cm (6 inch) – The Furi Pro Asian Vegetable Chopper makes light work of heavy vegetables thanks to its super sharp but wide blade. Its width also makes it great for smashing garlic as well as scooping and transferring food. Oversized scallops on the blade help reduce friction to make cutting faster and easier.
Asian Utility 12cm (5 inch) – The Furi Pro Asian Utility is designed for performance, precision and comfort. Seen as an alternative to the western style paring knife. The wider blade allows for greater versatility to tackle medium sized chopping tasks and yet is still nimble like the paring knife. Scallops on the blade reduce friction and make cutting fast and easy.
- Contains East/West™ Santoku 17cm (7 inch), Asian Vegetable Chopper 15cm (6 inch) and Asian Utility 12cm (5 inch) knives
- Presentation black bamboo gift box with acrylic window
- Knives feature the unique reverse-wedge handle for improved grip
- Hand wash knives in warm soapy water with the blade pointed away
- Dry thoroughly after washing
- 25 year guarantee