The GF-31 is a forged boning knife specifically made for removing bones from poultry, meat and fish. This knife features a sharp point and narrow stiff blade. The GF-31 includes a bolster which provides protection by preventing the hand from slipping forward onto the blade. This knife is perfect for regular use in professional kitchen settings, where repeated use of the boning knife is needed.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan