This chef’s knife can be used for any purpose. It is an extremely tough medium sized chef knife capable of performing a variety of kitchen tasks. The GF-32 knife has a slightly kicked forward heel to it which provides a semi bolster for a bit of added protection. As a fully forged knife it is stronger than the standard G series of knives and lends itself well for use in professional kitchen settings.
The GF-32 is made from forged CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL® as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
A great knife if you are looking an all-rounder in the kitchen. However, you want something a little bigger, consider the GF-33, GF-34 or GF-35.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan