When quality cuts of meat, poultry and fish demand the best equipment, you can count on the GS-101 20cm Carving Knife to deliver thin and tender slices. The long and narrow blade is designed to make precise strokes resulting in juicy and tender cuts resulting in maximum flavour.
The GS-101 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
We recommend pairing the GS-101 with one of the GLOBAL Classic carving forks, either the G-13 or the GF-24 to make a matching set.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan