The GF series of chef’s knives come in four sizes 16cm, 21cm, 27cm and 30cm. These forged blades are heavier and more robust than the standard G series and therefore are extremely popular with professional chefs around the world. This chef’s knife is highly versatile and suitable for most preparation tasks including chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing.
The GF-34 is made from forged CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan