The GSF-17 is a knife with a very specific purpose; to peel and turn as many vegetables as you can get your hands on! The small curved blade makes the knife practical for working around spherical objects like potatoes and apples. There is a small notch in the handle to provide grip and control to work around bumps and grooves, the sharp blade will work through tough skin on sweet potato and other root vegetables.
The GSF-17 is made from forged CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted for optimum performance and balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan