The GF-24 Carving Fork will hold your joints of meat securely in place while you carve your pieces of meat. The two tines on the end can be inserted into the meat to check that the meat is cooked as the juices run clear. The GLOBAL carving fork is made of the same materials as the regular G-Series items and has the same handle, so it is comfortable and easy use.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan