This 11cm Oriental Cook’s Knife is a great all-purpose knife that can be used to cut meat, vegetables and more. This 11cm version with the oriental style blade is great for cutting small pieces of fish and is the go-to knife for small tasks in the kitchen and can double up as a utility knife. The fluted blade works exceptionally well with this blade shape as it creates an air pocket between the blades face and food which prevents sticking.
The Ni collection has everything you would expect from GLOBAL; razor sharp edges, CROMOVA 18 stainless steel and our famous perfectly weighted hollow handles. The Ni Collection features thicker blades with slightly longer handles than the Classic collection and a spine that has been slightly rounded to provide control and comfort whilst using a pinch grip.
GLOBAL NI knives all feature an oriental styling, with a distinctive kink in the knife blade. The blades are sharpened at a 15-degree angle, to provide an extremely sharp edge and go through an extra sharpening process in the factory.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5 working days to processing.