This indispensable knife is handy for smaller precision tasks like peeling, trimming and slicing small fruits and vegetables.
The Ni collection has everything you would expect from GLOBAL; razor sharp edges, CROMOVA 18 stainless steel and our famous perfectly weighted hollow handles. The Ni Collection features thicker blades with slightly longer handles than the Classic collection and a spine that has been slightly rounded to provide control and comfort whilst using a pinch grip.
GLOBAL NI knives all feature an oriental styling, with a distinctive kink in the knife blade. The blades are sharpened at a 15-degree angle, to provide an extremely sharp edge and go through an extra sharpening process in the factory.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5 working days to processing.