Miyabi 5000FCD Nakiri, or Japanese vegetable knife, with a 17cm blade. Thanks to their blade, Nakiri are ideal for juliennes, brunoise and other precision knife cuts for vegetables. Also a great tool for cutting into very hard skinned produce like pumpkins and squash.
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines the advanced hardening technology, with the most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship
- The core of the SG2 super-steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step ice hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge with a 19° symmetrical blade
- MC63 Micro Carbide powder steel – 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents and a steel end cap
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Hand wash only
- Colour: Black, silver
- Material: FC61 (61HRC), Pakka wood, ABS & S/S
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5 working days to processing.