PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ONLINE ONLY PRODUCT. IT WILL TAKE UP TO 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS.
Many recipes which call for a 9″ square pan can be baked in an 8″ square pan for taller, thicker results. Imagine brownies that are two inches tall, or lemon bars with creamy filling more than an inch thick. Some recipes just taste better when made in a smaller pan! Natural uncoated aluminum browns foods ultra-evenly. With encapsulated steel rim to prevent warping, this pan is made to last a lifetime.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
4. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
5. Always use oven mitts when handling a hot pan.
6. Safe for direct use on grill top too.
Follow us on facebook to keep up with new products and specials: