PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5-10 working days to processing.
This PYROCHEF 26cm/5 Litre Round French Oven is perfect for casseroles, stews, soups, roasts, searing, sautéing and baking, your one-stop pot for delicious meals. Handles easily from any cooktop to oven to table for nutritious creations. Cook at low to medium heat to create perfect dishes. The cast iron construction of your pot retains heat for even cooking with no hotspots. This show-stealing Round French Oven will keep your flavoursome dishes warmer at the table for longer. With its ultra smooth 3 layer enamel coating, this piece of cookware is durable and makes light work of cleaning.
- Suitable for all hobs including induction
- Cast iron retains heat for even cooking
- Ultra smooth, 3 layer enamelled cast iron, durable and easy to clean
- Improved technology creating a product up to 40% lighter than competing brands
- Perfect for casseroles, stews, soups, sautéing, baking and roasting
- Cook with low to medium heat to create perfect dishes
- Fully cast stainless steel knob
- Close fitting lid that keeps in moisture and enhances flavour.
- The vibrant enamel surface is resistant to acidic and alkaline foods and can be used to marinate and refrigerate without reacting to the cookware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing faults and defects
- Before first use remove all paper and labels. Clean your new cookware with hot soapy water, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
- Although your cookware is dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash your cookware in warm soapy water to ensure longevity
- Never allow your cookware to boil dry and always allow to cool down before placing in water. Do not allow the heat source to extend beyond the base of the cookware
- Cooking on a low to medium heat is recommended in the large majority of cooking applications. High heat should only be used for short term searing or browning
- Cast iron and stainless steel knobs will get hot during use on the cooktop and in the oven. Always use oven mitts or a thick cloth when lifting the pot.
- Your cookware is suitable for gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction cooktops
Follow us on facebook to keep up with new products and specials: