The SCANPAN Classic Induction 26cm Tall Dutch Oven has the latest, new and exclusive Stratanium non-stick coating! The revolutionary coating combines exceptional non-stick properties, wear resistance and unique frying properties in one. Hand crafted in Denmark from environmentally friendly, 100% recycled aluminium, PFOA free, oven safe to 260°C with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. The heat resistant handles are fixed to the body using a patented system without rivets, screws or springs, making clean up easy after cooking. Designed and made in Denmark for use on all cooktops including induction. Can be used straight from the cooktop to the oven.
- Designed and Made in Denmark
- Exclusive Stratanium non-stick surface – high quality coating
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- Squeeze cast aluminium for quick heat and even heat distribution
- PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- Suitable for metal utensils
- Bakelite handle with patented handle assembly
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance & Care
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 10 working days to processing.