PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 7 working days to processing.
This SCANPAN Coppernox 26cm fry pan expands on traditional cookware with its unique construction. The base is impact bonded with a copper wedge for rapid and even heat distribution. To assist with heat retention and elimination of hot spots, the copper wedge is enveloped by 2 layers of aluminium with stainless steel surrounding the entire piece. This combination provides optimal heat diffusion and control. The range features cast stainless steel handles with soft touch and comfortable silicone inserts and a internal mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel finish. The range is suitable for all energy sources, including induction. It is oven safe to 220° ; C.
- High Quality 18/10 mirror polished stainless steel body
- Impact bonded, copper infused base for rapid and even heat distribution
- Cast stainless steel handle with soft touch, stay cool silicone inserts
- Handles secured with rivets
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush ; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an “as new” finish.