SCANPAN Evolution Dutch Oven is a must for all kitchens. It has SCANPAN’s exclusive PFOA free non-stick surface, designed and manufactured in Denmark. Squeeze cast 100% recycled Aluminium gives perfect heat distribution with no hot spots. The specially developed non-stick surface results in the perfect food release system. The patented locking system in the handles means no screws, rivets or springs. Designed for perfect grip, the high quality Bakelite handles are guaranteed not to come loose and are oven-safe to 260 degrees Celsius. The beautifully designed Evolution range is a comprehensive offer available with 20 individual pieces from which to choose. This range ensures there is a Scanpan for every cooking need. The Scanpan DNA is environmentally progressive using only recycled Aluminium which is 100% PFOA – free, providing a non-toxic, non-stick surface. By using 1kg of recycled Aluminium only 3.5kg of waste is produced, compared to using 1kg of pure Aluminium which creates 85kg of waste.
- Exclusive non-stick surface
- Patented handle assembly
- Heat resistant to 260 degrees celsius
- PFOA free
- 100% recycled squeeze cast aluminium
- Designed and made in Denmark
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- wash in hot soapy water before use; When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 10 working days to processing.