With many years of experience, SCANPAN’s Danish designers have developed the popular stainless steel Impact range with all the features you would expect from SCANPAN. This 24cm Fry Pan has a stylish two tone matt/polished appearance. The optimal 6.4mm thick bonded sandwich base ensures optimal heat distribution. Compatible with all energy sources including induction, this range is as wide as it is popular. The rim design allows for drip-free pouring and the handles are secured with stainless steel rivets. The contemporary satin finish will suit all kitchen decor. A very popular range offering great value for your money!
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Inside mirror polish
- Handles secured with rivets
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an “as new” finish.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 10 working days to processing.