The Windsor: A Classic Reinvented. The larger surface area reduces sauces faster than conventional saucepans. High, slanted sides and inside angles make plenty of room to stir and whisk easily. The Stratanium+ nonstick surface is exceptionally easy to clean. Designed and made in Denmark. Suitable for use on all cooktops including induction.
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Stratanium+ non-stick surface
- Squeeze cast 100% recycled aluminium
- PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- 18/10 stainless steel handles and knobs
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect.
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty.
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures.
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil.
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles.
- The product is best cleaned when still warm.Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes.The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 10 working days to processing.