- The Staub Rice Cocotte is one of Staub’s unique pieces.
- Each Staub piece is made in France using a sand mould which is destroyed after each piece is made, meaning every Staub piece is totally unique
- Heavy, tight fitting flat lid ensures even distribution of juices throughout cooking, sealing in the aromas and vitamins, so food is moist and flavourful
- Interior black matte enamel finish that requires little seasoning over time and is more resistant to scratches and chips
- Enamel cast iron is a traditionally strong material, ideal for low heat cooking, it retains heat better than any other material; equal heat distribution eliminates hot spots
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cook top
- Suitable for use from oven to table, making a lovely presentation showpiece to impress your dinner guests
Follow us on facebook to keep up with new products and specials: