Made in Japan
Tsuchimon knife for Sushi Masters
The blade core is made from Japanese VG10 ‘super stainless’ steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides. The hammer marks on the upper part of the blade make its look very artistic. The KATANA sword wave line is clearly observed on the blade. It has an extremely sharp cutting-angle with the hardness rating of HRC61 on the Rockwell scale.
The handle is made out of FDA-approved black Canvas-Micarta, which is an enormously solid and durable material made of resign and linen. This material lasts decades. Different from other handle
material, it is non-shrink and odorless. It is polished perfectly and fastened tightly by two stainless steel rivets. It is supported by the high quality 18-10 stainless steel inside, which gives the knife outstanding stability and balance. The Yaxell logo is engraved on the grip end in a noble style. The shape of the handle allows tireless working in all cutting techniques. Tsuchimon is a registered trade mark of Yaxell Corporation. This word means‘ Wave line and Hammered marks on the blade’ in Japanese.
Chef Knife 200mm: 36701
Utility Knife 120mm: 36702
RanSharp Knife sharpener: 36022
1. Two grinding wheels are whetstones WA#400 grit.
2. Both wet and dry sharpening is possible.
3. To exchange the grinding wheels you just need a screw driver
to disassemble the knife sharpener.
4. Both single and double sided knives can be sharpened.
5. You can sharpen up to 5000 times.
6. The sharpening angle is 35 degrees.
7. The wide slots do not damage the blade’ s surface.