- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews.
- The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
The Wusthof Trident Classic Boning Knife is fully forged from tempered and hardened high carbon no-stain steel. This knife has a high impact, triple riveted synthetic handle. It is suited to kitchens, caterers, restaurants and more.
WÜSTHOF knives are forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain steel, a specially alloyed steel. In 40 major manufacturing steps from forging to tempering, to grinding and polishing, the WÜSTHOF knives are created. Quality MADE IN GERMANY / Solingen.
Wüsthof technology offers superior sharpness
- Extremely high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention / long service life of blade.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Unique, consistently high and reproducible quality.