- 7″ blade, 4 1/2″ handle.
- 6.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, this santoku is made with Wüsthof’s famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness. Its blade has hollow-edge depressions that reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.