PLEASE NOTE: This product is online ONLY! And will take up to 5-7 working day to processing.
Our beautiful new tagine collection is inspired by the rich and vibrant colours of Morocco. The range is a limited production run so don’t miss out!
- Dating as far back as the 9th century, the tagine’s conical shape creates a moist, hot cooking environment. As the food cooks, steam rises into the cone, condenses, and then trickles back down the sides. The dish finishes tender, aromatic and rich with flavour.
- Made from Flame Ceramic, the tagine can be used either directly on the heat or in the oven, induction ovens can be used if using an induction disk, and allows you to make delicious tagines, stews and any other recipe which requires simmering.
- Made in France from Burgundian clay for gentle, even heating ideal for bringing out flavours during slow cooking.
- The special clay will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- Use in the oven, on electric or gas elements, in the microwave and freezer.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that made it.
- Care Instructions:
- Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish or it may break from the thermal shock.
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend washing by hand
- For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
- Packaging Type: Giftbox
- Colour: Fig Purple
- Material: * Created for use directly on the heat (gas, electricity), induction ovens can be used if using an induction disk. Our Flame products can also be used in the oven at a temperature of 500°C/930°F and also the microwave* Saute ingredients on the element and finish off cooking in the oven* Always start on a low heat for the first 5 minutes, then increase the heat gently
- Capacity: 3.5L
Follow us on facebook to keep up with new products and specials: