For those big generous family meals like a proper Italian lasagne, a moussaka, your favourite casserole scaled up to feed the crowds or even the Sunday roast.
- Made from Emile Henry’s special formula HRÂ® (High Resistance) ceramic, it diffuses heat evenly to bring out the most subtle flavours of your ingredients.
- Resistant and sturdy, it can also be used under the grill or for reheating or defrosting in the microwave and is oven-safe up to 270Â°C (520Â°F).
- The special clay from Burgundy heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning and will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- The unique composition ensures even heat distribution; ideal for pastry.
- Use in oven, microwave and freezer.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that created it.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with new products and specials: